We will only be offering a Fall/Winter CSA. We will have more info up on the website in the Summer with dates, prices, info and exact pick-up locations. We will still be serving the Montavilla and Troutdale areas. If you would like to join our 2022 CSA Fall/Winter waiting list please do so here.
What is a CSA?
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. People pay for vegetables upfront, and in exchange receive a box of produce each week. Folks who buy a "share" are not only making an investment in our farm and their health, they are becoming an important part of the local food movement.
By paying for your produce at the beginning of the year you help our farm invest in the seed, labor and supplies needed every spring.
Members receive a weekly (or every other week for a half share) box of Organic produce, harvested fresh from our fields and delivered to convenient locations in Portland and Troutdale.
We accept credit card, cash, checks, and can set up payment plans for folks on a budget. We also work with a non profit called PACSAC to accept SNAP benefits. If you have SNAP benefits you are also eligible to apply through the "double up food bucks" program to receive $200 off of a full CSA share or $100 off of a half-share.
Why join our CSA?
- You receive incredibly delicious, Certified Organic vegetables harvested fresh from our fields.
- You save money! Buying your veggies up front is a great value.
- A large diversity of vegetables each week (at least 7-10 items). Try vegetables that you may not usually eat, while still getting all the wonderful staples you love.
- A 10% discount at our Montavilla Farmers Market booth year round.
- Access to the Website Cook With What You Have, an amazing resource for finding seasonal recipes.
- It is a great investment in your health and your community.
- Your purchase helps us with important early season investments such as labor and seeds.