What is a CSA?
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. People pay for vegetables upfront, and in exchange receive a box of produce each week. Folks who buy a "share" are not only making an investment in our farm and their health, they are becoming an important part of the local food movement.
By paying for your produce at the beginning of the year you help our farm invest in the seed, labor and supplies needed every spring.
Members receive a weekly (or every other week for a half share) box of organic produce, harvested fresh from our fields and delivered to convenient locations in Portland and Troutdale.
We offer an 18-week Main Season and a 12-week Fall Season Share
We have two share options to fit your needs: Full Share (Every week pick up) and Half Share (every other week pick up). A weekly Share feeds 3-6 people depending on how many vegetables you eat, and how much you cook at home.
- Our Pick Up window is Thursdays from 4-6:30pm and our Pick Up Sites are:
- —A residence near 74th and Stark in Montavilla neighborhood
- —Sugarpine Drive In, in Troutdale
- —A residence near 70th and Woodstock in Woodstock/Lents neighborhood
More info, dates, and pricing will be released January of 2020. We accept SNAP and are happy to make payment plans for folks who are on a budget
Why join our CSA?
- You receive incredibly delicious, Certified Organic vegetables harvested fresh from our fields.
- You save money! Buying your veggies up front is a great value.
- A large diversity of vegetables each week (at least 7-10 items). Try vegetables that you may not usually eat, while still getting all the wonderful staples you love.
- A 10% discount at our Montavilla Farmers Market booth year round.
- Access to the Website Cook With What You Have, an amazing resource for finding seasonal recipes.
- It is a great investment in your health and your community.
- Your purchase helps us with important early season investments such as labor and seeds.